Quality is the major concern in almost every field. A website that you find interesting and good may look fine at first glance, but as you go through scrolling down, go to another page, or try to send a contact request, it can start showing some design flaws and errors. This makes quality control so important in every field, where an end-user product is created. That is why we at webaryal focus on the quality of software we build for our customers. Here is the glimpse of testing steps that is followed by our testing team.
- Quality assurance in application is the major concern in validation phase.
- Our Quality Assurance team are involved in each phase starting from the discussion phase.
- The team take the full responsibility to deliver full-fledged application with almost no errors and bugs.
- The team make sure all requirements are not missed and business logic is properly followed to make the application live and ready to be used by the end users.
- Developed application is fully tested with developed test cases, test scenarios and requirement document by following software testing life cycle (STLC) method.
- They know the business logic and application workflow completely.
- They raise tickets to each bug and issues making easy for the developers to replicate and fix the issues.